How do I know if my item is in stock?
- We try to keep most items in stock so that they ship within 1-2 business days, and if there is a delay or limited stock for the item it will be noted under the price with the expected ship date (if available). We will contact you under rare circumstances of a shipment delay on in-stock items, so no worries!
- Orders are held until in-stock and back ordered items are available for the shipment so you receive the items all at once. You can contact Customer Service to make arrangements if you want in-stock items to ship right away, though there may be an additional shipping charge.
- If the collection says "limited stock" it usually means that we have limited sizes and styles left for the collection and have to wait for materials for the new production to come in before all sizes will be available again. We update the site frequently with the expected shipping date when available.
Where can I find your sizing chart?
- The link to the sizing chart can be found under the Help section of the website, or here. For convenience, we also have the corresponding sizing information listed under the product picture for a streamlined shopping experience!
My baby is older than the size range the chart indicates according to the measurements. Should I go by their age anyway?
- We really say to go more by the babies actual measurements than by age or weight since babies can vary in size. A short but chunky 6 month old baby might need a 9-12mo gown since their chest would measure larger and the height isn't important for longer gowns that go past the babies feet! When in doubt, our friendly Customer Service reps are happy to help with sizing.
My baby usually wears 6-9mo size but the gowns only come in 3-6mo or 9-12mo. Where is my size?
- The longer gowns only come in either 3-6mo or 9-12mo since the chest is the only important measurement and there isn't a big enough difference between those sizes and a 6-9mo size to need it as well. Check the babies chest measurement against the sizing chart, but be sure to allow 1-2 inches for wiggle room!
What payments do you accept?
- We accept any major credit cards- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept Paypal and Google (Checkout/Wallet.)
Do you accept international cards?
- Yep! There shouldn't be an issue as long as the billing address you enter in customer information matches the billing address for the card. You can also use Paypal which is preferred by international customers for ease and conversion rates.
I originally chose Paypal for my payment but wanted to change that to a credit card. I logged into my customer information and changed it but my order still says "processing". Why is this?
- Once you place an order with Paypal and receive the invoice, the payment method cannot be changed by the customer. Even though you may have entered the credit card in your customer information, it won't be processed any further. You'll have to contact Customer Service, but its a quick fix!
I entered my information incorrectly when placing the order and it declined. I fixed the mistake and was able to place my order, but I see two listings on my bank account that say "pending". Was I charged twice?
- As long as you have only received one email with the invoice and one order number, you have only been charged by us once. What often happens when making online purchases that initially are declined is that your bank will reserve the funds to cover the amount you were trying to charge. We are in no way holding those funds, and within 2-3 business days your bank will release those funds back to your account without action from us. This can vary from bank to bank and may not affect you at all, but please keep in mind that the release of any held funds is completely out of our control. In the case that you did receive two invoices we will happily cancel and refund the duplicate order though! Try to double check all information you enter before placing the order to avoid such situations.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
- Typically we ship out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order, and depending where you are in the country (or the world!) it can take up to 5 business days to arrive to you after that. We have a shipping chart here for domestic orders.
What is the difference between the free shipping and the Fedex Home Delivery or Fedex Ground shipping? Will choosing those help me get my package faster?
- No, there is no difference between the Free shipping and the FedEx Home Delivery or Ground options, so if you qualify for Free shipping, take advantage of it! We have 2-day, or Overnight Express options if you need the order faster! More information can be found here.
I forgot to add an item to my order. Can I still add it without being charged shipping again?
- As long as the order hasn't shipped out yet, Yes! Try to contact us as soon as you realize you forgot to add the item so that you can avoid having to pay an additional shipping charge.
How will my order be packaged?
We look over and press all of our garments and then carefully package them in a clear plastic bag. This is then wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a USPS Priority envelope or box (for smaller items, they may be shipped in a white padded envelope instead.)We don't have a gift wrapping option at this time.
Do you ship internationally? Which carrier do you use?
- We ship using FedEx international priority at a starting rate of $25. We ship all over the world on a daily basis and orders can arrive anywhere from 3-5 business days after placing the order. It can be even faster at times, with orders arriving in Canada within 1-2 business days, and even 2-3 business days to Ireland and select areas of the UK! More information can be found here.
Will there be any additional charges or fees for the order?
- There will be taxes/duties that your country will charge either at a later date or upon delivery. These charges vary from country to country and are not coming from us so we are unable to find out what they will be.
How will my order be packaged?
- To keep international shipping costs low for our customers, we press and package everything in clear plastic bags and then ship them in soft waterproof paks. Smaller items may be shipped in large Envelopes.
How do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- These are shipped as USPS domestic orders. Once you enter the address for the shipping information the USPS shipping option will come up for you!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What is your return/exchange policy?
- Everything is returnable and exchangeable within 20 business days from the day the order ships (30 business days for international customers.) There will be a date stamped on your packing slip to let you know when the items need to be back to us. More information can be found here. Anyone from our great Customer Service team will be happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. *Please note that characteristics in the silk or differing embroidery on items are not considered flaws. Our embroidery pattens are all-over designs and depending on how the item is cut for production the embroidery can vary, making every item unique! If you want to exchange them we will be happy to assist you, but it will be considered a regular exchange and exchange shipping will be charged.
How do I send my items back?
- We allow you to send the items back whichever way is convenient for you! You'll want to choose a method that can get the items back to us by the date stamped on the packing slip, but this can typically be done without the extra cost of expediting. We recommend having the package tracked and insured for your peace of mind, but this is completely up to you. Note that return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless a mistake was made on our part.
When can I expect my refund?
- Once the package is received and carefully inspected, it takes 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed. Depending on your bank, it can take an additional 2-3 business days to be reflected on your account. (In rare cases, you may see it on your next statement.) We will contact you by email once the refund has been applied as well.
I sent my package back two weeks ago. Why haven't I seen the refund yet?
- Keep in mind that we are on the West Coast, so it can take around 5 business days for us to receive orders back from the East Coast or around the world. We process returns promptly and its likely in our system already waiting for the 3-5 days to be completed. Just give us a call and we'll be happy to check on it for you!
I qualified for free shipping on my order. How come the shipping cost was deducted from my refund?
- As noted in our Return policy, orders which qualified for Free shipping that are returned which cause the total to fall under $150 will have $7.50 deducted to cover original shipping costs. If you placed an exchange order and have paid exchange shipping, this charge will be waived.
My first order qualified for free shipping. Why am I being charged for shipping on my exchange?
- We are happy to cover your original ground shipping costs on orders over $150! If an exchange order is being shipped, it is a second shipping charge that must be covered by the customer. Your exchange order may also qualify for free shipping, but since we will refund the returned items on your original order, the difference of items kept will only qualify for the one free ground shipping on orders over $150. This allows us to keep original shipping costs low for the customer as we want you to be happy with your experience!
I see a spot for a coupon code. Are there any discounts available?
- We don't have any regular discounts other than twin discounts (Please email us directly for your custom code!), but we offer our free ground shipping to the US and Canada on orders over $150 every day! We do have occasional contests for discounts and gift cards, and you can be updated on them by becoming a fan on our Facebook page here!
What types of fabrics do you use?
- We use only the finest materials for your baby's garment! Our Pima cotton outfits are extra soft and breathable, but more durable than other cottons to withstand baby's wriggling! Knit sweaters and knit hats/bonnets are made with 100% acrylic knit which is incredibly soft, not scratchy, for baby's sensitive skin. Our silk outfits are made of 100% Dupioni for that extra elegance and unique quality.
I LOVE your designs and outfits! Would you sell to my boutique?
- As a small but growing company, we first would like to say Thank You! We are unable to sell to stores as we try to keep up with the demand of our site, but you can email us at email@example.com and we'll keep you in mind if this changes in the future!
I'm not used to ordering online. Do you have any stores local to me?
- We are an online store only, but our easy Return and Exchange policy along with our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service reps allow you to shop easily and with confidence so you have the best online shopping experience possible.